Thursday, October 14, 2010

Scarred

So this is still fresh in my mind from a few nights ago so i guess to get it out of my head i should write about it. I had a dream that really shook the hell out of me. me and my son were playing in my front room as normal laughing and rolling around. All of a sudden i feel this pain in my chest which caused me to lean over to try and catch my breath. Immediately my son stopped laughing as if he knew something was wrong and started grabbing me and pulling on my clothes. The more and more I tried to move I felt it harder to try and breathe. I tried to lay there and calm myself down and possibly gain control of my breathing or rhythm of my heart. by this time i could move at all and the only thing i could do was see; see the eyes of my son starring at me crying to the top of his lungs for his father to get up to the point where he's hitting me as if he thought I was sleeping. As my life was slipping away this was the only vision i had left in the world, A horrid scare and cry in the eyes of my son that lost his father.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment