Friday, October 15, 2010

A Good Day

So today was my Momma Carol's B-Day (how old she turned don't ask lol) me and the Family went down to celebrate with her. It was nice seeing her again, she just be filled with so much joy. Not only did i get to see her but other family members as well. I got to see my niece's and nephew for the first time. I can tell Lil James and T.J are gonna be close growing up, at least imma try to keep them close like that. It still kinda irritates me that everyone got my dad's height but me (lol) but I'll get over it. I like that side of my family. Everyone is so vibrant and they seem like they like to have a lot of fun. I cant wait to spend more time with them and get to know them more, I still got 22 years to be catching up on (lol). Well that was part of my day... and must I say it was great. I pray to have more like them

No comments:

Post a Comment