Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Forgive Me

Tell me what I shouldn't do, Forgive me for what I had, because I never meant to do anything, Which can make you feel sad. All your pain dear, I wished I could see, But I was too busy, just thinking of me...I'm sorry for what I shouldn't have done, Extremely sorry for everything I had, Now please tell me what I should do, To make you feel better, shed off your sad. Trust me, for every word I say is true, Just tell me and I'll do whatever I have to....Let me make it clear now, I don't care even if I have to die, But just because of me, I'll never make you wanna cry. Tell me what I shouldn't do, Please forgive me for what I had, Don't wanna hurt you again, Just let me know if I'm too bad. But forgive me please, don't be sad, don't be mad. Please....

No comments:

Post a Comment