Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blessed

Your words are softly spoken.
Your touch is ever so gentle and warm.
You turn and glance at me with a beauty all your own.
So just remember that I love you.

You are always with me and within me.
And you hold my essence in your soul.
I walk in your light and rest in your smile,
And just remember that I love you.

You move through my world like a cool and clear stream,
That washes over me with soothing delight.
You are the best part of all that has ever happened in my life.
So just remember that I love you.

I desire each and every embrace you ever shower me with.
And in the end, our arms will reach across and break the divide, for
It is you, being just who you are, that makes me remember,
How blessed I am, to be in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment