Friday, July 22, 2011

Just A Thought'

If I ever tell someone "Hey I'm always here if you wanna talk and get things off you chest" but when that person comes to me and I'm not around or not available I can't get mad when they don't feel like talking about the situation or what was bothering them anymore. That would not be cool on my part. I also cant press the issue, all I can do is just sit back and wait till your comfortable to come to me and say "hey can I talk to you bout something?" then I'd be all ears. There are certain things that some people just don't like, feel comfortable, or just plain hard for them to talk about and the issue is not supposed to be forced. That's one of a few things I don't agree with therapy, some people just try to pry things out of your head that your not really comfortable with and it only makes you more uncomfortable after the fact. If i ever wanted someone to confide in me and for me to be someone they would go to in the event that they needed to talk and just get it out i have to be patient and let them come to me and not be pushy; after all they are coming to me.

AND ANOTHER THING...... make a small check point real quick. sometimes the best way and time to talk to someone is when your laying in bed, Just think about it, I'll say this from a guy stand point but I'm sure some women can relate, when your laying there wit your mate and u guys are just talking there is a line of comfort there that gives the opportunity to talk bout things they wouldn't normally talk about, its something bout laying there in the quiet dark room wit your lady laying there on your chest listening to your heart beat that gives the most comfort to a guy and ladies when he wraps that arm around u holding u to his heart makes the same feeling for u. and it doesn't necessarily have to be after sex although its greatly better, but just a nice talk would do. but on the sex side, you know how people say make up sex is the best sex. now don't get me wrong i kinda agree with this, when the wild side of people come out, but what people don't tell u is when all the love making is done the talk that comes afterwards, when she rests her head and he wraps his arm around her indicating the security she has in him. Its that moment that has the most effect because that comfort, vulnerability, trust, security is what lets people SHOW and EXPRESS they emotions when they normally don't, not saying that in the bed is when this ONLY happens but it happens frequently, JUST THINK ABOUT IT.,

No comments:

Post a Comment