Saturday, November 27, 2010

We Belong Together

I trust you with my heart and everything I own
Your heart and soul is where I'll always call home
Sometimes its hard and things don't always go our way
But our love grows stronger and more beautiful each day

Its true there is bad times maybe worse than the last
But in time we'll be smiling again quite fast
I know you'll always be there for me during good and bad
And I'm sorry that it affects you so much each time I'm sad

My heart will fall for each time I see your face
With you I could be with forever and no other place
Baby you're my everything and so much more
You welcome me in each time I walk through a door

For the rest of our lives we'll be more than a friend
Sticking by each others side till the very end
A magical feeling between us two that will last till forever
The lyrics say it in Mariah's song 'we belong together'

1 comment:

  1. That was our song...the last one we danced to at prom....we do....belong together Bae...

    ReplyDelete