Saturday, November 27, 2010

Loss of faith pt. 2

Lord I know you are in my heart, sometimes I feel you are not there.
I know Lord it is I who left, to seek things elsewhere.

Last night Lord I cried and cried, for I felt I was not worthy of your love.
But this morning Lord, I know it is being sent from above.

There will be times of doubt I know, and I pray for a reminder you are there.
Because Lord Jesus for most of my life I believed in you, and that you really cared.
I wouldn’t be here today but for you, because I felt dying would be easier then what I was going through.
Today Lord sometimes I get really down, and I have to remind myself what you want me to do.

Lord I am thankful for the good things in my life.
My children, my Family, and most of all waking me to enjoy that life.
It is a beautiful day here today, and i’m glad to be here to witness it.
Because last night I felt dying was much easier then what was going on in my life

I pray Lord that we can make a decision about the main problem that I have now.
But somehow in my heart, I know you will help me somehow.
I got a lot of things off my mind last evening, things that were making me feel sad.
This morning Lord I know you are in my heart, and I’m really glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment