Monday, May 30, 2011

BAD GUY

So everything I'll ever do will be forever seen
And forever read as forever red not ever green 
When I'm as fresher and sharper than pine needles 
You as human as me but say that I'm evil 
That I'm a devil for not bein on your level 
That I'm attractin negativity like magnets to metal 
Like what I talk about is the Satan speech 
But I'm saved by the blood not the bell so stop hatin, Screech 
I've been speakin my outer and inner teachings 
And give eager readers some kind of a reaching 
And they take my hand cuz they understand 
That though I'm not God, I am not above man 
So you suckas can swallow, it's so fucked up that you follow 
The herd like sheep but that sucks as a motto 
To live by, die by, abide by, and that's why 
I don't see you as heroes so you nuthin to the bad guy

No comments:

Post a Comment