Monday, March 7, 2011

You Loved Me

I haven't seen you in a while
I haven't seen your smile
The one who lured me with her charms
is not with me, but in another's arms
Now what am I supposed to do?
I can't think about the good times
when you spoke the lover's lines
I can't think at all tonight,
I just wonder why?
Why do you love him and not me?
I love you, don't you see?
These thoughts cloud my mind
Did our love make me blind?
I just lay here because I can't sleep
Thinking of promises you couldn't keep
What did I do that changed your heart?
What was it that brought us apart?
I think of the words you whispered
The ones that no one else would hear
now those words are whispered to him
Words that in my heart i held so dear
You knew I loved you
I thought you loved me too
But when I see you with him,,
it makes me remember
how things used to be
When you said you loved me.



3 comments:

  1. I love this.i feel your pain.i was once in the same condition as you

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the hardest things to do, is to sit back and watch the one you love, love someone else. But in the end, if they cant love you right... you better off

    ReplyDelete